SAS AVENTYS is concerned to guarantee the protection of the personal data of its Users/Customers and thus undertakes to ensure its best level of protection, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 and the Regulation General on Data Protection (RGPD) of May 25, 2018.
1. IDENTITY OF THE PROCESSING RESPONSIBLE
Personal data is collected by the company SAS AVENTYS – Route de Pagny – 21250 SEURRE - SIRET N°48344501100016
We invite you to read this document carefully to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data.
Personal data refers to all information allowing the identification, directly or indirectly, of a natural person.
Personal data includes in particular title (Madam or Sir) surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone and personal situation (tenant or owner).
The processing of personal data covers all uses made of your personal data, such as collection or storage.
The data controller is the person who, alone or with others, determines the purposes of the processing of personal data and the means implemented. He is also responsible for ensuring that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the applicable laws in this area.
3. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED DURING YOUR USE OF THE SITE
When you use the Services, we collect information about your use (for example, the Services you use, the products you consult and the how you use websites linked to the Services).
This information can be divided into the following categories:
1) Technical information about your device and your internet connection
We use tools to log information about your device, your connection to our Services and your cross-device usage. This information may include your operating system, browser version, IP addresses, cookies, and various unique identifiers. We use this information in order, among other things, to provide the Services by remembering your settings and to resolve any technical problems encountered on our systems.
2) Data concerning your use of the Services
We collect information about your browsing habits on our Site (for example, what you have expressed interest in, your visits to the Services and the advertisements you click on). We also collect information about your visits to the web pages on which the Services are provided as well as your behavior while using our Site.
3) Location Information
When you use the www.adventys.com Site, we use your IP address to calculate an approximate geographic location. If you have opted in to location services on your device, we will periodically collect more detailed information about your geographic location. If you no longer wish to allow us to collect detailed information about your geographic location, you can disable location services on your device at any time. We will then use your IP address only to calculate an approximate geographical position.
4) Cookies and other local data storage technologies on your device
The term Cookies covers all the tracers deposited and read, when consulting a Website, reading a e-mail, the installation or use of software or a mobile application.
There are several categories of Cookies used by ADVENTYS:
– Basic Cookies, allowing you to move around the Site and use its features . They are generally installed only in response to actions on your part to access services and allow optimal use of our Site.
– Functional Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Site and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized features, such as personal reception and the recording of your preferences (the choice of your language or the region where you are, for example). These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other sites.
– Advertising or targeting cookies record your visit to our Site, as well as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to display relevant advertisements based on your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times the same advertisement is displayed and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Thus, we may also share this information with third parties (advertisers for example).
In addition, if you refuse, from your Internet browser, the registration of Cookies on your terminal, you will still be able to browse our Site, but certain parts and options may not function correctly.
5) Personal data from other sources
We may, from time to time, receive personal data from other sources, i.e. personal data that we do not collect directly from you as a User. These are most generally other Media companies, advertisers, advertising networks, authorized authorities or our partners.
For example, one of our partners can provide us with information about what you did after clicking on a product displayed in the Services. Similarly, profiling information providers may provide us with statistical information about your demographic profile (which will then allow us to provide you with more relevant advertising and content and also allow ADVENTYS to better target its marketing campaigns). /p>
4. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To help you understand why we process personal data, we have chosen to categorize our processing according to its purpose. We process personal data for several reasons, namely:
1) To provide the Services
We process personal data to be able to guarantee a functional service in adapting, among other things, our services to your technical situation as a user and to the choices you make about them.
The processing of personal data for this purpose is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the functionalities services and services related to the Site.
2) Analyze traffic to and on the Site
We want to be able to create the best possible conditions to improve Services. To do this, we collect information about traffic on the Services and the websites on which the Services are provided. This information helps us understand our users, identify market trends, determine the potential for improving the Services, and more. This treatment ultimately contributes to optimimize the experience on the Site.
The processing of personal data for this purpose is based on our legitimate interest in analyzing and improving the Services. You can, however, disable the analytics feature and object to our processing of personal data for this purpose in your privacy settings.
3) Be able to remedy technical problems encountered on the Services and determine whether a misuse has occurred
We process personal data relating to our users' activity on the Services so that we can remedy technical problems with our systems, which is essential to ensure an effective level of security on our Site. We also process personal data in order to determine whether there has been misuse of the Services and the websites and applications on which the Services are provided.
Misuse consists of behavior that does not respect our rules of use as well as any behavior prohibited by the law currently in force.
If we detect or suspect an abusive use of our Site, we can communicate personal data with other people or entities in order to to investigate and prevent such use.
The processing of personal data for this purpose is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring a secure service.
4) Retention of personal data
When we no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, we delete it or make them anonymous.
5) Your rights
– Right of access: You have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Data in our possession .
– Right of erasure and right of rectification: You can also request the erasure of your Personal Data as well as the rectification of erroneous or obsolete Personal Data.
– Right of Opposition: You also have the right to object at any time for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Personal Data, for direct marketing purposes or to processing carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority or to obtain compensation from the competent courts if you consider that we have not respected your rights. Before any procedure, you should try to find an amicable solution with ADVENTYS by sending your request by email to the following address: email@example.com
We have implemented procedures and measures to ensure that no unauthorized person can have access to your personal data and that the processing of this data complies fully with applicable law. These measures include, in particular, risk assessments, the implementation of organizational and physical measures, as well as procedures concerning data processing and follow-up requests relating to the right of access, correction, blocking and deletion of data. personal data.
The processing of personal data covers all the uses made of your personal data, such as the collection, exchange or storage.
The data controller is the person who , alone or with others, determines the purposes of the processing of personal data and the means implemented. He is also responsible for ensuring that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the applicable laws in this area.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The entire Site is subject to international legislation on copyright and in general, on intellectual property, with regard to each of the elements of its content (texts, images, data, drawings, graphics, photos and soundtracks, etc.) and its form (choice, plan, means of access to data, organization of data, etc.). These contents, appearing on the pages of the Site, are the exclusive property of the ADVENTYS Company.
The reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of the pages, data and any other constituent element of the Site, by any process or support whatsoever, is prohibited and constitutes without the express and prior authorization of the publisher an infringement punishable by articles L335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. CONTACT US
The service offers are valid as long as they are visible on the Site and subject to availability.
Our contact details are as follows:
By email: contact@ adventys.com
By phone: 03 80 20 46 15
By post : Route de Pagny – 21250 SEURRE